Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms & Conditions for Small Groups By Elegant:
Elegant Irish Tours is a trading name of Paddywagon Tours Ltd. Elegant Irish Tours operate small group premium tours and private tours on behalf of the Paddywagon Tours Group.
Once 'Paddywagon Tours Ltd.' confirms your booking a contract is made between 'Paddywagon Tours' and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. 'Paddywagon Tours Ltd.' hereinafter referred to as 'we', will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We h3ly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a 'Paddywagon Tours Ltd.' passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
Cancellation of Scheduled Small Group Tours
Special note regarding "New Coronavirus COVID-19" - There is currently no change to normal travel advice issued by the US, EU and Irish authorities regarding travel to or within Ireland. Our tours are operating as normal. Accordingly, standard terms and conditions on tickets continue to apply. We would like to reassure customers that our existing policies and procedures are in line with the guidance provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Irish Health Service Executive (HSE).
- Cancellation of your booking must be by email to Elegant Irish Tours (email@example.com).
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 28 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel within 28 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. Within 28 days of departure, you can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability) up to 24 hours prior to the departure of your existing booking.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Paddywagon Ltd. can only be refunded by bank transfer, it cannot be carried out using a credit card.
- Refunds may only be made to the bank account of the person to be refunded. This cannot be done by credit card and the onus is on the person to be refunded to provide bank account details, IBAN and swift code with email proof on any overcharge.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- Once your booking has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the tour in the event of happenings outside the control of Paddywagon Tours Ltd. Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions and similar. No compensation will be paid for force majeure cancellations.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the European Union, whilst travelling on our Southern and Northern routes. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Ireland and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Paddywagon Tours Ltd. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Paddywagon Tours Ltd. will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Paddywagon Tours Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
Pick up points
- Tours depart from the locations published online or otherwise agreed between us and confirmed in writing no later than close of business on the day prior to touring. It is your responsibility to meet your tour at the place agreed.
- Pick up times are approximate and dependant upon Dublin traffic.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that's requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The Irish way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people's company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management's discretion.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Paddywagon Tours Ltd. Please inform the Driver/Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative's best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Paddywagon Tours as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Paddywagon Tours will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- Under certain wind conditions the authorities at the Cliffs of Moher may decide, in their sole discretion, to close the Cliffs of Moher visitor centre. In such a scenario guests may choose whether to approach and view the cliffs at their own risk. If you choose to proceed it will be at your sole discretion and we cannot accept responsibility for any injuries or loss suffered. Please see Paragraph 5. “Changes by us”, subsection 2. for more information governing such “Force Majeure” scenarios.
No Smoking Policy
- We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
- There is strictly no PPC bidding on the Paddywagon brand name, Elegant Irish Tours brand name or any variations or misspellings thereof. Please do not bid on the brand name as we will reverse commissions and reject any affiliates found doing so. Affiliates may make use of the name Paddywagon in the description. Paddywagon has an extensive in-house PPC programme. We do not want affiliates to compete with our own campaign or to drive up our costs. Please contact us if you would like to use the Paddywagon URL as your display URL.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Paddywagon Tours Ltd. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Paddywagon Tours Ltd.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Paddywagon Tours Ltd. in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Paddywagon Tours Ltd. cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Elegant Irish Tours are operated by: Paddywagon Tours Ltd. 5 Beresford Place Lower Gardiner Street Dublin 1 Ireland Tel: 089 969 5499, www.smallgroupsbyelegant.com, smallgroups@elegantirishtours.